Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
How does a flexible coupling help in power transmission efficiency?
Flexible couplings play a crucial role in improving power transmission efficiency in various mechanical systems. Here are the ways in which flexible couplings contribute to enhanced efficiency:
- Misalignment Compensation: In real-world applications, it is challenging to achieve perfect alignment between shafts due to manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or external forces. Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between the driving and driven shafts. By doing so, they ensure that the torque is transmitted smoothly and efficiently despite misalignment, reducing power losses due to misaligned shafts.
- Vibration Damping: Vibrations in mechanical systems can lead to energy losses and premature wear of components. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties can absorb and dampen vibrations generated during operation. By reducing the transmission of vibrations, these couplings help to maintain power transmission efficiency and extend the lifespan of connected equipment.
- Shock Load Absorption: During start-up or sudden changes in operating conditions, equipment may experience shock loads. Flexible couplings are designed to absorb and cushion these shock loads, preventing sudden impacts on the system. By minimizing the shock load’s effect, flexible couplings contribute to smoother power transmission and reduced stress on components.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings allow for misalignment compensation, they still exhibit a certain degree of torsional stiffness. This stiffness ensures that the majority of the torque is efficiently transmitted from the driving to the driven shaft, minimizing power losses due to deformation or bending of the coupling.
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Flexible couplings typically have a simple design with fewer moving parts. This simplicity leads to reduced friction and wear compared to more complex coupling types. Lower friction means less energy dissipation, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency.
- Compatibility with Various Applications: Flexible couplings come in a wide range of designs and materials to suit different applications. Whether it’s high-speed machinery, heavy-duty equipment, or precision systems, there are flexible coupling options optimized for each use case. Selecting the appropriate coupling for the specific application ensures efficient power transmission.
In summary, flexible couplings enhance power transmission efficiency by compensating for misalignment, damping vibrations, absorbing shock loads, providing torsional stiffness, reducing friction and wear, and offering compatibility with diverse applications. The combination of these features contributes to improved overall system efficiency and helps optimize the performance of mechanical systems.
How does a flexible coupling help in torque and rotational speed control?
A flexible coupling plays a crucial role in torque and rotational speed control in rotating machinery. It offers several benefits that contribute to efficient power transmission and help maintain desired operating conditions:
- Torque Transmission: Flexible couplings transmit torque from one shaft to another while accommodating misalignments. They provide a reliable connection that allows the driving shaft to transfer rotational force (torque) to the driven shaft without causing undue stress on the connected components.
- Smooth Power Transmission: Flexible couplings help reduce shocks and vibrations that can occur during startup, shutdown, or sudden load changes. By damping these vibrations, the coupling ensures smooth power transmission and protects the connected equipment from unnecessary wear.
- Rotational Speed Control: In certain applications, especially those involving precision motion control, maintaining consistent rotational speed is critical. Flexible couplings can help by minimizing backlash and torsional wind-up. Backlash refers to the play or gap between the coupling’s components, while torsional wind-up is the twisting deformation that can occur under torque load. Flexible couplings with low backlash and high torsional stiffness contribute to accurate rotational speed control.
- Compensation for Misalignment: Rotating machinery may experience misalignment due to various factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or machining tolerances. Flexible couplings accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, which helps in maintaining proper alignment between the shafts and reduces unnecessary torque variations.
- Protection from Overloads: Flexible couplings can act as a mechanical fuse by disengaging or slipping when subjected to excessive torque loads. This feature protects the connected components from damage caused by sudden overloads or jamming events.
- Energy Efficiency: Certain types of flexible couplings, such as elastomeric couplings or beam couplings, have low mass and inertia. This characteristic reduces energy losses and contributes to overall system efficiency.
By providing reliable torque transmission, smooth power transfer, rotational speed control, and compensation for misalignment, flexible couplings optimize the performance and longevity of rotating machinery. Additionally, they enhance the safety and efficiency of various industrial processes by protecting equipment from excessive loads and ensuring smooth operation in diverse applications.
How does a flexible coupling protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations?
Flexible couplings play a crucial role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations by providing damping and isolation capabilities. When machines or mechanical systems experience sudden shock loads or vibrations, the flexible coupling acts as a buffer, absorbing and dissipating the impact, thereby reducing the transmitted forces and protecting the equipment. Here’s how flexible couplings achieve this:
- Damping of Vibrations: Flexible couplings are often made from materials that exhibit damping properties. When vibrations are transmitted through the shafts, the flexible coupling’s material can absorb a portion of the vibrational energy, converting it into heat. This dissipation of energy helps reduce the amplitude of the vibrations and prevents them from propagating further into the connected equipment.
- Vibration Isolation: In addition to damping vibrations, flexible couplings also offer a degree of vibration isolation. They are designed to decouple the two shafts, which means that vibrations occurring on one shaft are not directly transmitted to the other shaft. This isolation effect prevents vibrations from propagating across the entire system and minimizes the impact on sensitive equipment or nearby components.
- Shock Absorption: When the connected machinery experiences sudden shock loads, such as during a startup or abrupt changes in load, the flexible coupling can act as a shock absorber. The coupling’s design allows it to deform slightly under the impact, absorbing and distributing the shock energy. This prevents the shock from being directly transferred to the connected equipment, reducing the risk of damage or premature wear.
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings are capable of compensating for misalignment between the shafts. Misalignment can lead to additional stresses and vibrations in the system. By allowing for some degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, the flexible coupling reduces the forces transmitted to the connected equipment and the supporting structures.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: Resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when the natural frequency of a system matches the frequency of external vibrations, leading to amplified vibrations. Flexible couplings can help avoid resonance effects by altering the system’s natural frequency and providing some level of flexibility that damps the resonance response.
By incorporating a flexible coupling into the drivetrain or power transmission system, equipment manufacturers and operators can significantly improve the reliability and longevity of connected machinery. The coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, isolate shocks, and compensate for misalignment contributes to a smoother and more stable operation, reducing maintenance requirements and enhancing overall system performance.
In summary, flexible couplings act as protective elements, shielding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations. Their ability to dampen vibrations, isolate shocks, and compensate for misalignment contributes to a smoother and more reliable operation of various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-05