|product||Nm148 Elastic / flexible Pump Motor Shaft Torsional Rubber HRC Star Spider Plum Jaw Coupling|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
What are the key features to look for when purchasing a flexible coupling?
When purchasing a flexible coupling, several key features should be considered to ensure it meets the specific requirements of the application and provides reliable performance. The following are the key features to look for:
- 1. Type of Coupling: There are different types of flexible couplings available, such as jaw couplings, beam couplings, bellows couplings, disc couplings, and more. Each type has its advantages and limitations, so choosing the right type depends on factors like misalignment compensation needed, torque capacity, and application requirements.
- 2. Material: The material of the coupling is crucial for its durability and performance. Common materials include stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and various elastomers. Select a material that can withstand the environmental conditions, loads, and temperature ranges of the application.
- 3. Size and Dimensions: Ensure that the coupling’s size and dimensions match the shaft sizes and available space in the system. Oversized or undersized couplings may lead to inefficiencies, misalignment, and reduced performance.
- 4. Torque Rating: Consider the maximum torque the coupling can handle to ensure it can transmit the required power without failure or damage.
- 5. Speed Rating: Check the coupling’s maximum rotational speed capability to ensure it can handle the desired operating speed without issues.
- 6. Misalignment Compensation: Different couplings offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, such as angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignments in the system.
- 7. Backlash: For precision applications, consider couplings with minimal or zero-backlash to prevent motion inaccuracies and ensure precise positioning.
- 8. Operating Environment: Assess the environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, dust, and chemical exposure, and select a coupling with suitable resistance to these factors.
- 9. Maintenance: Decide whether maintenance-free couplings or those requiring periodic lubrication align better with the application’s requirements and maintenance schedule.
- 10. Electrical Isolation: If required, choose couplings with electrical isolation features to prevent current flow between connected shafts.
- 11. Dynamic Behavior: Evaluate the coupling’s dynamic performance, including resonance and damping characteristics, to ensure smooth operation under various loads and speeds.
- 12. Application Compatibility: Verify that the selected coupling is suitable for the specific application, such as pumps, compressors, robotics, automation, or other industrial processes.
Summary: When purchasing a flexible coupling, consider factors such as the type of coupling, material, size, torque rating, speed rating, misalignment compensation, backlash, operating environment, maintenance, electrical isolation, dynamic behavior, and application compatibility. Careful consideration of these features will ensure that the coupling meets the demands of the application, provides reliable performance, and contributes to the overall efficiency of the mechanical system.
Can flexible couplings be used in power generation equipment, such as turbines and generators?
Yes, flexible couplings are commonly used in power generation equipment, including turbines and generators. These critical components of power generation systems require reliable and efficient shaft connections to transfer power from the prime mover (e.g., steam turbine, gas turbine, or internal combustion engine) to the electricity generator.
Flexible couplings play a vital role in power generation equipment for the following reasons:
- Misalignment Compensation: Power generation machinery often experiences misalignment due to factors like thermal expansion, settling, and foundation shifts. Flexible couplings can accommodate these misalignments, reducing the stress on shafts and minimizing wear on connected components.
- Vibration Dampening: Turbines and generators can generate significant vibrations during operation. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, reducing the risk of resonance and excessive mechanical stress on the system.
- Torsional Shock Absorption: Power generation equipment may encounter torsional shocks during startup and shutdown processes. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate these shocks, protecting the entire drivetrain from damage.
- Isolation of High Torque Loads: Some power generation systems may have torque fluctuations during operation. Flexible couplings can isolate these fluctuations, preventing them from propagating to other components.
- Electrical Isolation: In certain cases, flexible couplings with non-metallic elements can provide electrical isolation, preventing the transmission of electrical currents between shafts.
Power generation applications impose specific requirements on flexible couplings, such as high torque capacity, robust construction, and resistance to environmental factors like temperature and humidity. Different types of flexible couplings, including elastomeric, metallic, and composite couplings, are available to meet the varying demands of power generation equipment.
When selecting a flexible coupling for power generation equipment, engineers must consider factors such as the type of prime mover, torque and speed requirements, operating conditions, and the specific application’s environmental challenges. Consulting with coupling manufacturers and following their engineering recommendations can help ensure the appropriate coupling is chosen for each power generation system.
Can flexible couplings be used in corrosive or harsh environments?
Yes, flexible couplings can be designed and selected to be used in corrosive or harsh environments. The choice of materials and coatings plays a crucial role in ensuring the coupling’s durability and performance under challenging conditions.
In corrosive environments, it is essential to use materials that can withstand chemical attacks and oxidation. Stainless steel, specifically grades like 316 or 17-4 PH, is commonly chosen for flexible couplings in such situations. Stainless steel offers excellent corrosion resistance, making it suitable for applications where the coupling may come into contact with corrosive substances or moisture.
For certain harsh environments, coupling manufacturers may apply special coatings to enhance the coupling’s corrosion resistance. Examples of coatings include zinc plating, nickel plating, or epoxy coatings. These coatings provide an additional layer of protection against corrosive agents and help extend the coupling’s lifespan.
In environments where the coupling is exposed to contaminants like dust, dirt, or moisture, sealed designs are preferred. Sealed flexible couplings prevent these substances from entering the coupling’s internal components, thus reducing the risk of corrosion and wear. The sealed design also helps to maintain the coupling’s performance over time in challenging conditions.
For harsh environments with high temperatures, flexible couplings made from high-temperature resistant materials, such as certain heat-resistant stainless steels or superalloys, can be used. These materials retain their mechanical properties and corrosion resistance even at elevated temperatures.
For applications where the coupling might encounter chemicals or solvents, it is essential to select a coupling material that is chemically resistant. This prevents degradation and ensures the coupling’s integrity in such environments.
In some cases, where the environment is exceptionally harsh or unique, custom-designed flexible couplings may be necessary. Engineering a coupling to meet the specific demands of the environment ensures optimal performance and reliability.
Consultation with Manufacturers:
When considering flexible couplings for corrosive or harsh environments, it is advisable to consult with coupling manufacturers or engineering experts. They can provide valuable insights and recommend suitable materials, coatings, and designs based on the specific operating conditions.
Flexible couplings can indeed be used in corrosive or harsh environments, provided the appropriate materials, coatings, and designs are chosen. Stainless steel, sealed designs, and special coatings are some of the solutions that enhance the coupling’s corrosion resistance and performance. It is essential to consider the specific environment and application requirements when selecting a flexible coupling to ensure optimal functionality and durability in challenging conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-10