DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is usually offered if necessary. Also a pressure compen sated movement manage can be extra towards the circuit to regulate the descent speed of the cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our income engineer for your diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree from the tank following the original operating with the energy unit.
6. Oil transforming is required immediately after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow management is usually extra to circuit to manage the decent speed in the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level from the tank after the first operating of the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required just after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards after just about every 3000 hrs.