|product||Nm148 Elastic / flexible Pump Motor Shaft Torsional Rubber HRC Star Spider Plum Jaw Coupling|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
How do flexible couplings handle axial movement in rotating machinery?
Flexible couplings are designed to handle different types of misalignments in rotating machinery, including axial movement or axial misalignment. Axial movement occurs when there is displacement along the axis of rotation, causing one shaft to move closer to or away from the other shaft. Here’s how flexible couplings handle axial movement:
- Sliding Capability: Many flexible couplings, especially those with elastomeric elements or certain designs, can slide along the shafts they connect. This sliding capability allows the coupling to accommodate axial movement without introducing additional stress on the connected components. The elastomeric elements can compress or stretch slightly to absorb the axial displacement.
- Multiple-piece Designs: Some flexible couplings consist of multiple pieces, which allow for axial movement. These designs often have a floating member or a spacer that separates the two shaft-connected components. The floating member can move axially as needed, while still transmitting torque and compensating for other misalignments.
- Double-Cardanic Design: Certain high-performance flexible couplings use a double-cardanic design, allowing for misalignment in multiple directions, including axial movement. This design features two sets of flexible elements that work together to accommodate different misalignments and provide a high degree of flexibility.
It’s important to note that while flexible couplings can handle a certain degree of axial movement, excessive axial misalignment might require a different type of coupling or additional measures to be addressed properly.
During the selection and installation process, it’s essential to consider the application’s axial movement requirements and choose a flexible coupling that can accommodate the expected axial displacement while still providing the desired performance, such as vibration damping, shock absorption, or precision motion control.
Can flexible couplings be used in marine and automotive applications?
Yes, flexible couplings are commonly used in both marine and automotive applications. They offer various advantages that make them suitable for these industries:
- Misalignment Compensation: In marine and automotive systems, there can be misalignments due to factors such as hull flexing in marine vessels or engine movements in vehicles. Flexible couplings can accommodate these misalignments, ensuring efficient power transmission between the engine and the propeller or wheels.
- Vibration Damping: Both marine and automotive environments experience vibrations from engines, propellers, or road conditions. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, reducing wear on components and enhancing the comfort of passengers or crew members.
- Shock Load Absorption: Marine vessels and vehicles can encounter shock loads during operation, especially in rough sea conditions or uneven terrains. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate the impact of these shock loads, protecting the drivetrain and transmission components.
- Compact Design: Space is often limited in marine vessels and automotive systems. Flexible couplings come in various compact designs, making them suitable for applications with restricted installation space.
- Corrosion Resistance: Marine environments expose components to corrosive seawater, while automotive systems may encounter exposure to road salt and other corrosive substances. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials, such as stainless steel or non-metallic compounds, are ideal for these applications.
- Easy Maintenance: Flexible couplings with self-lubricating features or low maintenance requirements are well-suited for marine and automotive applications, where regular maintenance can be challenging.
- High Torque Capacity: Automotive systems, especially in heavy-duty vehicles, require couplings that can handle high torque levels. Flexible couplings designed for automotive use offer high torque capacity and reliability.
Overall, the adaptability, vibration damping, and misalignment compensation provided by flexible couplings make them suitable for various marine and automotive applications. Whether used in boats, yachts, ships, cars, trucks, or other vehicles, flexible couplings contribute to smooth and reliable power transmission, leading to improved performance and reduced maintenance requirements.
What are the factors to consider when choosing a flexible coupling for a specific system?
Choosing the right flexible coupling for a specific system requires careful consideration of several factors. The following are the key factors that should be taken into account:
- 1. Misalignment Requirements: Assess the type and magnitude of misalignment expected in the system. Different couplings are designed to handle specific types of misalignment, such as angular, parallel, or axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignment to prevent premature wear and failure.
- 2. Torque Capacity: Determine the required torque capacity of the coupling to ensure it can transmit the necessary power between the shafts. Consider both the continuous and peak torque loads that the system may experience.
- 3. Operating Speed: Take into account the rotational speed of the system. High-speed applications may require couplings that can handle the additional centrifugal forces and balance requirements.
- 4. Temperature Range: Consider the operating temperature range of the system. Select a coupling material that can withstand the temperatures encountered without losing its mechanical properties.
- 5. Environment and Conditions: Evaluate the environmental conditions where the coupling will be used, such as exposure to moisture, chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a coupling material that is compatible with the operating environment.
- 6. Space Constraints: Assess the available space for the coupling installation. Some couplings have compact designs suitable for applications with limited space.
- 7. Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance. Some couplings may require special tools or disassembly for maintenance, while others offer quick and simple installation.
- 8. Torsional Stiffness: Evaluate the torsional stiffness of the coupling. A balance between flexibility and stiffness is essential to prevent excessive torsional vibrations while accommodating misalignment.
- 9. Shock and Vibration Damping: For applications with high shock loads or vibration, select a coupling with excellent damping characteristics to protect the system from excessive forces.
- 10. Cost and Budget: Compare the cost of the coupling with the overall budget for the system. Consider the long-term cost implications, including maintenance and replacement expenses.
Ultimately, the choice of a flexible coupling should align with the specific requirements and operating conditions of the system. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or engineering experts can provide valuable insights to ensure the optimal selection of a coupling that enhances system performance, reliability, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-08-15